zaterdag, maart 05, 2011

Task Time Tracking tool

Task Time Tracking Tool - 1daylater:

Screenshot003

When occupied with my study it is also hard to traack time on a specific subject. Certainly when you get easye distracted by other things: or in the course text or by subject who come in suddenly (I need to know more about that!) or by a certain web link you found while surfing the course pages on the web! Or when dooing development or webdesign it's important to have some ideas about your time consumption.

I do toke notes of my time, but you have to write it down, keep it on a central place depending on the subject,... In one word: it' shell to do it right.

I've found a free webapplicationtool now, who is doing fine for what I was looking for. Just create an account an hup you're on track. There is no need to get something installed on your PC: just one web address!

Labels: , ,